Resources from our Discord → Link
Chain Runners Github
Hacking the planet, one chain at a time Chain Runners SDK TypeScript 12 1 Data exports of Chain Runners data 2 2 Repositories sdk Public Chain Runners SDK TypeScript Updated 12 1 0 0 Jan 3, 2022 Updated 2 2 0 0 Dec 4, 2021 Most used topics Loading...
- call function getLayer, choose layer 0 (for backgrounds) and then go index by index for the different backgrounds
- it will output the background name in base64 and the background data as byte array/hex string
- the byte array has 416 bytes
- the first 32 bytes specify the color palette. 8 colors, with r, g, b, a. 4*8=32
- the next 384 bytes specify the 32x32 pixels
- each pixel takes 3 bits (to tell which color, of the colour palette its using)
- 32x32x3/8 = 384
The resources section houses a ton of exciting topics.
Join the Chain Runners Discord Server!
Check out the Chain Runners community on Discord - hang out with 5,421 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
external resources shared by the community via discord.